Mission & Values
The Mission of Calvary Chapel Academy is to partner with parents who are active Christ followers, to provide quality Christian education, and to prepare students for a lifetime of fruitful Christian service.
The Philosophy of Calvary Chapel Academy is to build a Biblical foundation that is Christ-centered and that produces a Christian world view.
The Instructional Goals of Calvary Chapel Academy are two-fold: to develop godly character in a loving Christian environment, and to provide quality, challenging academic instruction.
The Vision of Calvary Chapel Academy is to raise up godly generations of young people, who love the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul and strength, who serve Him in both their vocational calling and in the local church, and who worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
"Tell it to your children, and let your children tell it to their generation." Joel 1:3
"We will not hide them from their descendants; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power,
and the wonders he has done." Psalm 78:4
- We Believe God inspired all the words of Scripture, as originally given. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13)
- We Believe that God has revealed Himself as one God existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible. (Matthew 28.19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We Believe in the creation, the test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; which led to his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to righteousness. (Romans 5:12, 18)
- We Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6)
- We Believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, personally appearing to his disciples. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25)
- We Believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and His personal, literal, and bodily coming again the second time. (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We Believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11)
- We Believe in water baptism for the believer in order to fulfill the command of Christ. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:37-41, 19:1-6)
- We Believe in the Spirit-filled life and the development of godly character in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith. (Ephesians 5:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14, 7:1)
- We Believe in eternal life for the believer, (John 5:24, 3:16), and eternal punishment of the unbeliever. (Mark 9:43-50; 2 Thessalonians 1:9)
- We Believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels. (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15)