**We currently have a waitlist for Fourth Grade.**
Step 1: Schedule a visit and tour of the campus.
Step 2: To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. There is a $100 application fee for all new Kindergarten-Eighth grade students, and a $25.00 testing fee for First-Eighth grade students. This fee is due when you submit your application.
Step 3: After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms. You will be contacted by the CCA Admissions Office to set up placement testing.
Step 4: To complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms.
- Submit the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Recent Report Card
- Standardized Test Scores
- Completed Florida Certification of Immunization
- School Entry Health Exam o Consent for Treatment, notarized
- Off-Campus Release, notarized
- Request/Authorization to Release School Records
- Professional Evaluation results, if applicable
- Forward the reference forms below to the appropriate parties, OR you may send them electronically later within this application packet if you prefer
- Pastor Reference Form to current pastor
- Academic Reference Form to a school administrator, counselor, or teacher
Step 5: Attend the Family Interview with the respective principal in your child’s grade level.