Accreditation with ACSI engages schools in a vigorous, holistic process of organizational appraisal and improvement that engages every school constituent.
Every step in the accreditation process is designed to be useful for driving improvement in private schools.
Key Benefits of Accrediting Your School through ACSI
- Parents seeking the best Christian education for their children know their school is committed to excellence.
- Students graduating from accredited Christian schools qualify for admission to most colleges and universities, and credits transfer between schools nationally and internationally.)
- The accreditation process (and annual renewals) employ both self-assessment and peer reviews to help evaluate whether the school is fulfilling its mission and meeting academic standards established by the international school community.
- Instruction at the school will improve through a continuous process of self-assessment designed to result in increased student achievement.
Accreditation is a great way to assess school performance in the foundational areas of Christian education:
1. Bible Knowledge and Biblical Worldview
2. Academic Excellence
3. Life Skills and Practical Application of Knowledge
4. Character building and spiritual formation